<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Christmas + Singapore Haul!
Thursday, 8 January 2015, 10:22 pm

 Hello! The past few nights basically consisted of Tao in LOTJ and Zion T (who is easily one of the best I've heard) because I'm too sick, hahah.
Really overdue but today I'm finally going to share with you my Christmas + Singapore haul! Like most years, I spent my 2014 Christmas in Singapore again. No touristy shots this year because decorations were a let-down this time.
This year, we managed to make some time to visit the Marina Bay Sands mall again, which still remains one of my fav places to visit. I'm not one who knows anything about architecture but the place is really something. Really hope that someday I'll get the chance to visit their infinity pool as well!


Once again, I officially declare 2014 the year of shoes LOL! At the beginning of the year, I first bought a pair of Birkenstocks, then came a pair of platform sandals, then my leopard Vans, and then my Fitflops.
picture above lovely new pair of ankle boots I got from F21 for only $59! I really want to invest in a pair of Dr Martens but I dont know how to wear them so we'll see how it goes with this F21 pair~
picture below platform Converse because anything platform is a necessity.

Bath and Body Works has opened all over Singapore so their famous Pocketbac is everyone's Christmas gift this year lol! Bought their Aqua Blossom and Ginger Snap hand sanitizers + kawaii kitty case for myself.
Also got Maybelline's Baby Skin, which for whatever reason is not available in Malaysia. Only used it once so far and it did make only a slight difference on me, but that's probably cos I don't really have very visible pores.

I've wanted a Starbucks Cold Cup for a very long time. I was supposed to get it at the Starbucks near my school after our final Econs paper but somehow never got to it. And I'm really glad that I didn't cos I saw this lovely Precious Moments one at Takashimaya! I think it was only $9.90.

Kawaii gifts from JR who just got back from Japan! Daisy earrings, fluffy pom earrings, HK planner and fluffy leopard socks. :>


Lucky to have received a Fresh Sugar Lip Service kit and a Ciate Mini Mani Manor this Christmas! I think I'm gonna do a separate post on the Ciate Mini Manor soon so stay tuned!

Ending my post with Zion T because even a year after discovering him with See Through I still cant get over how amazing he is LOL. Very happy that Jonghyun is collaborating with him for his solo and I cant wait to hear it live (because they're both so talented I dont listen to their studio ver LOL). There's nothing from Zion T that I do not like and I actually had a hard time picking one to share LOL. Sucks that it's so hard to find his stuff anywhere.

Labels: , ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »