<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Cut from marble
Monday, 8 December 2014, 8:29 pm

 Hello! So yesterday was my last day working at Taylor's and I'm actually quite sad because it was officially my last day on campus. But I'm glad that I decided to go for it in the first place because I've met so many new people along the way. Really not used to not being so busy. So now I'm basically jobless again so I'll have to do something about that soon LOL.
So today I'll be doing my 19th birthday post! Didnt do much for my birthday this year cos it was during the scary period before finals. Besides going for breakfast with the fam at Chilla Cup in the morning I dont really remember what I did afterwards either lol.


pictures above are lovely gifts from my mermaido! Fancy soap bars (smells amazing), Hello Kitty jelly belly and a Hello Kitty pez dispenser! Never tried pez before so I have no idea how it looks like so I guess I'll find out soon!


picture above more kawaii things from Rae Rae- Rosewater shower gel from Crabtree & Evelyn, HK pocky, kawaii pedicure sponge and a heart-shaped body scrub.
picture below bows and earrings from D.

picture above gifts from my fam bam! The Lovisa necklaces are from my sis who knows that I have a thing for crystal point necklaces and turquoise stones. Next to it are bracelets from the mothership. Lastly a Cath Kidston bag from my dad all the way from the USA (or Japan I cant even rmbr lol).


pictures above the most unexpected gift of all from the lovely Natasha, WZ, Eena, Ju Ann, Sveetkei, Kar Yee and Ricky. Only had the time to open it much later although they gave it to me on the last day of our A2 exams. So nostalgic to have suddenly found notes from them inside after we've departed. Very sad that so many of them will be going home soon and I dont know when we'll see each other again so this is something that I'll really cherish a lot. So I guess this is the downside of going to a college where your classmates come from so far away. :(

picture above is a Body Shop set of Shea body soap, shower gel, sugar body scrub, body butter and a loofah!

picture above is a stackable lip gloss from Sephora! Typically not a fan of lip gloss cos it's so sticky so the only one I can stand so far is the NYX butter gloss. Nonetheless I'm happy to have received this from Sephora cos I'm always up for trying out new thingz.

picture above last but definitely not least is a strawberry souffle (?) which my dear friend Guan Huey went through all the trouble to get for me while we were still at school. She's so precious that my heart is literally aching at the thought that she will be flying back to her hometown soon.

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »