<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


We Can Make It So Divine
Tuesday, 10 June 2014, 3:10 pm

Hola! Tao for my header today cos he's easily my favourite Exo member. ^^
I'm back with another haul (LOL) today, which I understand is pretty much all I've been doing for the past few months. I'm pretty much broke now and hibernating doesnt help either cos all the online shopping!
I know that I've actually got a pile of A2 stuff to catch up on (for practically ignoring the entire A2 syllabus during 2nd sem lol) but a real big lazy part of me insists that this break will probably be my only one left before another 5 months of pure torture so I should just enjoy it, hahah. Maybe I'll get to that pile after prom. :>
On a brighter note, I've finally bought my prom dress! My prom is this Friday evening and I genuinely hope that no one else got the same dress.

So I pretty much spent my entire Friday + weekend shopping with my sister, hehe.
First we went to Pyramid on Friday after she was done with her uni exams, then we went back again on Saturday cos we felt like we werent done yet, hahah. I bought a My Little Pony sweater and maxi skirt from Cotton On (no photos cos I'm lazy). Then when I came home I decided that I didnt like the clingy, elastic material of the maxi skirt so I had it exchanged for another size, which felt awesome for a first cos Malaysia barely got any adequate exchange policy.
picture above awesome new platform sandals, which are surprisingly pretty comfortable.

picture above lovely hair bow and necklace, both from F21. I have a thing for crystal point necklaces but I can only find them from Etsy, where I refuse to order from cos their shipping is like x5 the price of the products itself. So I'm really grateful that my sis found this for me albeit the slightly higher price.

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »