<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Review: Totally Gone Viral
Friday, 3 January 2014, 2:37 pm


Site | Facebook | Instagram
 Hellohello! My school just released our SOE results yesterday (what a way to begin the new year right, LOL!) and I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty satisfied, and extremely grateful for my results! Of course there is room for improvement but most importantly, I passed all 4 of my subjects, including maths! Receiving my results really motivated me to work harder for the new year & to do well for my As and A2, teehee. ^^

So about a month ago my friend, Diyana & I pre-ordered beanies from TGV and today I'll be doing my review! So for an introduction, TGV is basically a blogshop based in Malaysia selling you all sorts of accessories from bracelets to collar tips etc!

Packaging
picture above is how my parcel looked when it arrived! All wrapped up beautifully with a red ribbon! Plus, inside the silver wrapping, all the beanies came in separately in separate bags so dont have to worry about your purchases getting wet/dirty/ruined. My parcel arrived only a coupla days after the owner @ me on Twitter that she has sent out my parcel. :> I'm not sure if the packaging is like that all year round or just for the holidays cos I received my parcel around Christmas time, hahah.

Price 
Their prices are definitely college-girl friendly! Diyana and I bought each for RM25 + free postage. A coupla days later I found 2 instashops selling the same beanies for RM45, so yeah I was really happy!

Quality 
Because I rarely ever shopped online, I truly had my doubts on the quality. Hence, I was shocked when I opened my parcel cos these beanies are extremely soft and thick! Really wish you could just feel them right now cos they literally feel like blankets, hahah.
My parcel also came with a free infinite ring in it, woooop!

Overall 
So overall, I'm really happy with my purchase and yes, I would definitely purchase from TGV again! :D Do check them out at their blog, facebook and instagram on the links above!

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »