<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm Saying Goodbye
Sunday, 15 December 2013, 11:06 pm

 Hello, and hello! So here's an extremely overdued post! My birthday is in September, which was the time when we were getting really busy with school + preparing for our SOE, so I never got to blog about it until now.
In 2012, I was also too busy preparing for SPM and didnt get to do my birthday post either, and I honestly regretted it so so much a coupla months later so I was determined to put up my 18th one up no matter how late I am, hahahah.
So this year, I'm so lucky enough to have had my birthday celebrated with a surprise cake from my dearest classmates a day before my birthday (Friday) when we were having our sociology debate. I honestly wasnt expecting anything furthermore I was too stressed out about our debate, hahaha. When we were having breakfast at Shakespeare, Diyana, Ju-Rae and I were admiring the cakes in the fridge and they got me the one that I said looks the nicest after I left to meet my other classmate. :> We celebrated later in class and I was so heppy though I only got photos from my phone so I wont be uploading them here.


I normally prefer to spend my birthdays with family but this year I chose to meet up with my beloved 3Kians and they treated me to a steamboat buffet @ Sunway Mentari!  It was just a small group of us cos some were having their AS and finals. After we had our dinner we werent prepared to go home yet so Zheng Yi and James drove us Sunway Hotel where our Seafield juniors were having their prom, and I got to meet with Sarah who was helping out! The funny thing is that they were planning to surprise me with a cake as well but got caught when Wee Ren was blindly holding the box in front of me when we were at Pyramid, hahah.
picture above is a real nostalgic one cos in 2012 when we had our prom in Sunway Hotel, we took a photo together at the same table (prom post here) but we were all dressy, hahaha. And there we were a year later in our casual clothes crashing our junior's prom. :")
pictures below are more photos of us at Sunway Hotel! The decorations are actually from some other anniversary event in the hall next to the prom, LOL!

pictures above on the left is the cake that my family got for me and on the right is the cake that my fellow 3Kians got for me. :> I blew out candles but we didnt cut the cake to eat cos we were just too full from the buffet so I brought the whole cake home, lol!

pictures above are precious gifts, a sunflower (which is my favorite flower) and a homemade card from my precious mermaido.

left picture above are little Hello Kitty figurines that my dad got for me from Japan! On every kitty there are kanji words that says "safety" "health" and other typical Asian blessings, hahahah.
right picture above is a set of Hello Kitty mini perfumes I also received! They smell soooo sweet!

left picture above is a gift that I actually picked out myself, from dear Sarah when we went to Pyramid the other day. It's a Little Twin Stars film pack for my Instax Mini and I absolutely love it soooooo much!
right picture above is a pink satchel bag from Jun Mae and Jia Deng and also a bracelet from Juicy Couture.

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »