<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


What's In My Bag?
Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 5:35 pm

 Hi everyone! Yes, I'm finally back and done with my semester exams, which pretty much marks the end of 1/3 of my A-levels course. The past 6 months had been a whirrrllllll and I'm pretty glad that I've picked up some really cool friends along the way. Got so much planned for the holidays season, which is always my favorite time of the year!
So today I'm finally going to do a "What's In My Bag?" post, which I've delayed for a coupla months now cos of school. My school bag is this shoulder bag from Guess which I'm sure most of you have seen in my previous posts before too. Well I used to carry my backpack from Artbox but then I later figured that it was too small to fit most of my stuff in... But nonetheless, it really sucks when we needa bring extra books to school especially past year questions when we're nearing our exams. I really need to get a proper school bag, lololol.
Well, I pretty much carry my textbooks. So here are the bigger stuff that are in the main compartment in my bag:


  1. iPad, which I only bring when we're doing tutorials or during 2 hours of Socio (it can be a lifesaver!).
  2. Purse from The Wallet Shop, which I really need to replace soon.
  3. Phone, which is a Samsung Note 2. (must resist temptation to get the Note 3!!)
  4. iPod, because I refuse to put music in my phone/iPad hahah.
  5. Pencil box, from Artbox. (I'm sure this has popped up many times too).
  6. Planner, to keep track of library book & assignment due dates, stuff I need to study for~
  7. Pendrive for (sigh) presentations. 
  8. Scientific calculator for (sigh) maths.
  9. Umbrella.
  10. Adorable coin purse from Daiso. 
And on to the smaller pouch, which is kinda/sorta but not really a makeup pouch.
  1. Maybelline's Rocket Mascara, which I got a while ago with my classmates.
  2. Pressed Powder, also from Maybelline. 
  3. Hello Kitty zip lock bag, which contains painkillers, gastric medication and all that drama. 
  4. Mini wet wipes!
  5. Compact mirror.
  6. Lighter.
  7. Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Rhubarb (got this from the Sephora opening- more about this next time).  
  8. Atomizer.
  9. Maybelline's Pure Mineral concealer.
  10. Breath mist from Etude House which spilled in my bag and totally destroyed all my other stuff during my exam week. >:(
  11. Maybelline's Baby Lips in pink glow. 
  12. Maybelline's So Nude by color sensational lipsticks in 33S and 35S (I figured that these are named differently in other countries so I dont know what the 33S is called elsewhere, but the 35S is called Sugared Almond in SG)
  13. Mini atomizers of Marc Jacob's Honey and Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina.
  14. Hair ties and safety pins. 
It never occurred to me that so many of the makeup in my bag are from Maybelline, nevermind the fact that I never even realized I had so many Maybelline stuff hahahah. But I'm assuming that it's because of all the hype about them recently, lolol.
So anyway, I'll be doing more posts on my birthday, very very overdue Singapore trip, Sephora opening and all the others real soon! Bye!

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »