<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Silent Stars Go By
Wednesday, 25 December 2013, 6:38 pm


 Hello everyone, it's finally Christmas today so merry Christmas! I've been really sick since yesterday so I'm spending this Christmas at home, which is not so bad I guess cos I'll be travelling soon, hehe! I think this is my first Christmas not in Singapore. Anyway, I decided to put my other posts on hold and share with you some of my photos for the season today! :D

pictures above is a mini Christmas tree which my sister and I put up in our living room! It's about my height so I'm going to assume it's like 5ft high, hahaha. We were actually planning on getting a bigger one this year but we got too busy to actually find one, but it's alright as long we do have a tree. :>

So the past few weeks I spent shopping & looking for Christmas gifts! End of the year sales are seriously da bomb.
picture above are 2 bracelets, 2 sets of rings and a pair of earrings that I got, some are gifts for others and some are for myself. All of them are from Accesorize except one from H&M. :>
left picture below is the Crabtree & Evelyn biscuits & shortbread gift set that we received!
right picture below is Mini Nail in Magpie from Topshop which is like a tree ornament, I bought it on my date with Sarah the other day! The other colors are really nice and festival too but after a longggg time contemplating, we decided to settle on this. :>

pictures above are more presents we got!! Both are sets of nail varnish from Nails Inc, and I actually got 2 sets of the 'Best Dressed Nails', one which has been given away now, hehe. I actually regret not getting another set of the one on the left (consists of 6 full sized bottles!) for my college mates cos the packaging is just too damn pretty, sigh!!! Personally though I prefer the colors & designs of the polish in the 'Best Dressed Nails' set cos it's all very sparkly and festive~
This is only Part One of my Christmas 2013 post and hopefully I'll be able to do the rest soon! Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »