<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hanging On A Moment With You
Thursday, 9 May 2013, 9:29 pm


 Hi, hi and hi everyone! :D The Key banner I made a while ago when the internet was down (view full here)! I rarely ever make anything so dark but I had to resort to this cos I cant emphasize how bad I am at cutting out backgrounds. I wish there was an easier alternative way and what I did with this banner was I simply brushed out everything to a dark blue color, hahah! Also, here's the studio version of SHINee's Sleepless Nights (it was called Can't Leave from this post) from Chapter 2. The Misconceptions of Me. Was super shocked when I read that DBSK's Changmin wrote that song and I really mean it, SM really striked lottery when they casted DBSK, LOL. I loved every single song from Chapter 1 so at the moment I still prefer Chapter 1 much better than Chapter 2. I dont know, maybe I prefer the fun side of SHINee over their dark side. & if you're wondering why I've been posting so many of SHINee's headers in my recent posts, it's because Jonghyun is still missing in action. /sobs.


 Anywayanyway, today's post is really late and the many, many things that I have yet to blog about is really starting to pile up! Today I'm finally gonna do a review on Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal clay mask! For those who have never heard of it, Freeman has been the rave for quite a while now and I only knew about it when the Singaporean peers were raving about the Feeling Beautiful range too.
I'm typically a fruity/natural product lover and I'm glad that I finally found a replacement for Montagne Jeunesse that I think got discontinued in Malaysia (couldnt find it for months now). The directions says to apply twice a week or as often as needed, hahahah! Since my skin is not in a horrible condition, only occasional breakouts, so I use it twice a week.
    Pros
  • Amazingly rich texture but still very smooth and easy to apply! (second picture above)
  • Smells amazing!! Like so amazing that saying that it smells amazing is actually an understatement, lol!
  • Very inexpensive and affordable. 
  • Skin instantly feels so soft after using.
  • Reduced my blackheads just like it claimed to purge dirt and oils! (yay!)
I dont think that there are any cons to this product! You can find this product and other Freeman masks too at Watsons, Guardian and major supermarkets like Carrefour now called Aeon Big. I bought mine at RM19.90, which I think is soooo affordable for such a big bottle compared to Montagne Jeunesse! Have you guys ever tried Freeman before? If no, what other brands do you like to use? :D
first picture above Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal clay mask, Biore's Aqua Rich Watery Jelly and Biore's UV Perfect Face Milk. Normally I use Za's True While sunscreen (I think I've used up like 3-4 bottles already) but thought I should try something new since it's a bit sticky!


Ending my post with some photos of my baking adventure for a recent event! :D The upmost photo is of our mini carrot cupcakes while the bottom ones are just normal butter cupcakes (photos are before we added icing & decorated them)!

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »