<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


All I Want is You
Monday, 16 July 2012, 10:51 pm

Hola! It's pretty late now so I really hope that I'll be able to finish up this post on time, lol! After years and years of blogging I have come to realize that a lot of people love to see/read about stuff that you've bought. I still have many events like Campfire Night, Carnival Day, English Language Event @ Sunway College etc to blog about but I shall bring forward my haul 'cos I know many of you have been anticipating this, haha!


picture above is a set of Juicy Couture's Eau de Parfum Spray/Vaporisateur in travel size! :D Ok I typically do not know what is this set called so I just copied everything stated on the box, hahah! The box consists of Peace, Love and Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture and an atomizer bottle (golden bottle in pic)! :D I'm not sure how much it costs 'cos this was a gift (hehe! ♥) but I think it's a really nice set especially for Juicy lovers like myself! :D And coincidentally I already have their Couture Couture so this is really perfect for me, haha!
picture below is a pair of pastel pink jeans which I bought from Zara a few weeks back!


picture above are a bunch of stuff which I bought from Daiso! You may read from some of my previous hauls how much I love Daiso and anything/everything Japanese, lol! The white box is a box of hair chalk, which was quite popular in SG a coupla months ago after a few bloggers blogged about it, but I think it is still quite unknown in MY so I might elaborate more on that next time. I have tried it before and it was a mess so I'm not sure myself when will be the next time I do it again. :\ Underneath it is the smaller box of magic pens (they have the set of 32 too but I didnt get that) and under that is a set of 10 pink folders (CHEAP!).
picture below 1. is an adorable Little Twin Stars table mat! 2. is a Hello Kitty drawstring bag. 3. are tiny Hello Kitty zip lock bags, there are 30 in a pack! And finally, 4. is a microfiber duster, haha! All which are from Daiso too! :D

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »