<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'll Be Back
Friday, 27 April 2012, 8:26 pm

Hi everyone! :D
So I'm really really dreading to sit for my MYEs next week, oh noez! I'm really hoping to do well this time round but there's still so much more to study, sighsighsigh! I guess I'll be spending the next few weeks mugging at home, lol! So I wont be blogging again until maybe three weeks later when my exams are finally over. I'm going to finally update about life for the past few weeks and about Leo Charity Dinner. I know a lot of you are waiting for me to blog about Leo Night so here's a TEASER pic, lol! :D

(click to further enlarge!)
Although it's really blur but this is one of my favorite pics from taken that night with fellow 3Kians Tze Ken, Wee Ren, Alyssa, Mei Yee, Jia Deng and I. Everyone looks so genuinely happy, lol! :>
Only 192 days left to SPM - omaigodz I'm so freaked out! O: How can I possibly ever be ready for SPM when I'm not even ready for my MYEs at all? ㅠㅡㅠ Sigh!
Oh yeah, you may also find me at Twitter where I'm sure I'll be tweeting excessively throughout my exam period, lol! 

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »