<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hello, troublemaker
Friday, 27 January 2012, 6:00 pm


( http://iamyenzhou.tumblr.com )
HOWDY! ;D CNY this year was super short for me as my sister had to report back to her NS camp within a week. But it's alright 'cos I'm not really a CNY fan myself, hehe. Pretty much spent most of my time doing my add maths homework 'cos I'm really hoping to improve my grades this year! :> Yes, my CNYs are so so so super boring every year, hahah! Well usually I save up all my CNY money but this year I'm planning on spending it on something that I've been wanting for quite a while now. eg. a Juicy Couture bag, teeehee! I'm a big big Juicy fan and I saw that it was finally in stock at the Juicy store at Ngee Ann, Singapore but I didnt buy it 'cos I already bought another bag that day. :\ Really regret so I'm not gonna let it get away for the second time! (:<

We went to Hyatt Hotel, Kuantan to chill on the first day of CNY. ;D I was really excited 'cos I absolutely love hotel shots & it's an extremely rare occasion that I would get to go to a 5-star hotel! Pictures are slightly blur & out of focus though 'cos I was over excited, hahah! & it was really empty 'cos it was already past midnight, hehe. :>

The chocolates at the restaurant & everyone at the table. :> Well, this year all my CNY clothes are very lacey and sequin-ish 'cos currently I'm mad in love with laces and sequins! :D
My lovely shoes I bought the day before CNY from Bonia. :> Really love them ttm! & please ignore my horrendous nails 'cos I didnt have time to properly remove my blue nail polish + repaint them with the nude color that I bought. =.=
OH. After much, much consideration, I've decided that I wont be continuing my Princess Birthday posts as my birthday was such a long time ago (LOL!). But I will be uploading the pictures once in a while. AND I also will be doing my Singapore Christmas post 'cos many of you have requested for it. :D

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »