<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


One Last Note
Saturday, 18 December 2010, 3:15 am

I'll be leaving for Singapore tomorrow already and until now we're still not sure when we'll be back yet. I can only keep my fingers crossed that we'll at least be there until Christmas day since it's tradition that we celebrate Christmas in SG. Though truthfully, I dont even know if I'll ever have the guts to come back to get my PMR results. In other words, I am ridiculously scared, and I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get right now. It may be too late already, but I really, really, genuinely wish that I at least put in more effort than I really did. All I needed was one week, and I swear I would be able to cover every subject 'cos that's how quickly I can pick things up. I can only hope for the best now 'cos that seems to be the only thing I've got. I may not have done my very best, but I know that I couldnt have screwed up until #%$&€@, right? So everyone, please please please do wish me luck! It's like 3.00am right now and God knows how I'm going to sleep tonight. LOLOL.
I know that some of you have confidence in me and know that I'll do just fine, my umma, unnie and maybe my oppa and appa too? Whatever happens, I'll just have to work hard for the next two years and do well for my SPM, right? My future had and always will be my first priority, and I think as of now I already know exactly what I want to be. Even if my umma wants me to sit for SPM, even if my parents are completely against it, I still can get into a decent college in Singapore although I understand that it's going to be very ridiculously hard. But I swear that I want it more than anything else in the world. u.u
So, to all PMR candidates this year, let's all not lose hope no matter what happens ok! Whether you just completely screwed it or even left your answer sheets blank! 'Cos there will always be a next time (and a tomorrow!) when we can all do a bajillion times better! We're lucky enough that we had the opportunity to even sit for the exam, whether or not we cherished it by working hard or not, we should all still be grateful now!! Ok I know I sound like a complete lunatic but I feel soooo much better now. I wont let this ruin my holiday, and I shall go to sleep now before I cry out of tiredness. And I swear to God that this post turned out about x10 times longer than I thought it would! Bye!

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »