<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Gotta Get Real
Wednesday, 1 December 2010, 3:11 pm


Awwhh Melo unnie, isnt Jonghyun oppa just the cutest?! 8D You have only 5 seconds to voice out your denial or else I'll consider it unanimous! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ok time's up! 8D
I realise that it's already December now and that 2010 is about to come to an end really soon. Omo time passed by too quickly this year it feels like it doesnt even exist! Whatever happens next year when we're all going to be separated into different classes, I sure am going to miss my jakun losers, Raymus, Khidhir and Jennifer very much! Actually I was pretty neutral bout the streaming and all, until the three suddenly came to me all emotional about it on MSN, I think I got slightly affected as well. Hahah.
So. I think it's the third week of the holidays now and I've been doing awesome business besides spazzing over SHINee every night with Tracy. So listen, if you're a Seafieldian and you're interested in buying Kpop merchandise from me, do contact me and I'll forward you the deets and stuff alright! I've looked around in other blogshops and websites too, and I dont think you can get cheaper rates anywhere else! Only within a limited amount of time so you better be quick ok! ^ㅡ^
Oh! I finally went to dye my hair already after having such a hard time picking the color. I decided to go for brown instead of red 'cos I realise that Jessica, Taemin and Jonghyun all have brown hair too hahah. Well, it really depends on how long it'll take for the color to fade away though, but if it doesnt within this month, I think I'm most likely going to school like that so wish me luck!
P/S I'm so happie for Jonghyun 'cos the song he wrote for the Lucifer album, Obsession, is going to be on some international movie yay! ^^ And and also because of his debut in SM the Ballad with Jay, Jino and Kyuhyun! 'Dont Lie' is fucking chio omg! Also, JongKey is finally back! I'm ready to see Jonghyun and Sekyung end LOL! It's so nice to see our SHINee boys smiling again after all! ^^ (L)

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »