<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Faith Dust & Pixie Trust!
Wednesday, 8 December 2010, 8:15 pm


Someday. *u*
Hi! I promised myself that when we get back to SG I'll buy myself a new backpack for school, a new wallet (nothing fancy 'cos I have to use it for school too, and hopefully I get to find a nice one from the same OZOZOsac collection 'cos I really liked my previous one! kekeke~ ^^) and maybe also a new pencil case. Maybe another one in a box form! LOLOLOL. :3 I swear I've never been so excited to go anywhere before and I think I still have a pretty long wait until the trip. I've been to Midvalley, the Curve, Sunway Pyramid, Summit, ESG, Subang Parade etc for about 87697389 times already but it seems like there's really nothing to buy in Malaysia anymore. ): So Singaporeans, please tag me if there's anywhere new and interesting ok! ^ㅡ^ But please, nowhere in Lucky Plaza 'cos the place scares me! D:
I wish someday in the near future I'd be able to afford Chanel le vernis 'cos the bottles are so awesomely square. Or maybe even M·A·C 'cos the bottles are cute too. :> Though I dont know if any of the brands are even worth the money, hahah. Well, the good news is that I've got a bajillion orders for the Kpop merchandise, okay about most of them only want SHINee's LOL. I'm so heppy to see that the SHINee love is spreading around so quickly! :')
So I bought SHINee's Lucifer album already and unfortunately, I got Minho's photocard instead of Jonghyun, Key or Taemin's. ): Wasnt really surprised 'cos they say that Minho and Onew's photocard is the most common whereas Jonghyun's one is the most rare among the 5. But Minho's not bad also lah LOL. As of now, I'm trying to pick a nice wallpaper for my room but I hate how I cant find anything that fits my room layout. :< The ones available are those really vintage and superior ones but I'm looking for something cute and pink. I'm thinking that maybe I should just pick something from the kids' selection LOL.
And so what if I have an unhealthy obsession for rings. I'll make sure that my collection doesnt end here either. u.u

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »