<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm On My Way
Tuesday, 15 June 2010, 12:18 pm


I love you guys a million for following, xoxoxoxxxxxx.
Hello hello everyone! Just got back from lunch at Bliss a minute ago and I feel terribly full! My legs have been aching ever since we got back from Singapore a day ago from all the walking. We didn't manage to go to the Universal Studio 'cos my aunt said that most of the rides weren't ready yet, so we might as well wait 'till our next visit at the end of the year. We were in SG for only a couple of days and I really wished that our trip was longer! Sigh.


( not something i would normally post online, but alright )
But anyway, as usual we managed to walk the entire Orchard Road but we may have jumped a bunch like Lucky Plaza and John Little. In compensation of Universal Studio, we payed a visit to the Singapore Zoo (picture above!). But heck, before we got to most of the animals, it started to rain awfully heavily. So, we went in circles on the train and the boat while we waited for the rain to stop. TEEHEE. I was a fool to believe that there would be pandas in the zoo, but at least I got to see penguins and pola bears! The pola bear I saw was *kinda* stuck in between a rock. And 50% of the animals in the zoo were... monkeys.
The best perfumes ever are the ones from Gwen Stefani, S$38 per bottle only yo! I've been looking for it here at MY for ages already, impossible to find the ones with the chioer bottles and God knows how much it'll cost here. Music (the blue one) I got last year as a Christmas present and Love (the one with sunnies) I bought from Sephora in Ngee Ann City. And my Marie from Aristocats file underneath! ^-^
Stuff from West Coast Plaza, Comics Connection. I am the ultimate fandom of SHINee but I'm not a fan of neither U-Know nor Lee Min Ho. Alright, girls out there (whom I know are fans of the above, of course!), if you're lucky enough I might be bearing you these pretty exquisite gifts all the way from SG. Nearly impossible to find here in MY, slight chance though if you're willing to drive miles away to the city. U-Know and SHINee files, then it's a Lee Min Ho notebook (hint: there's even a calendar inside + more pictures of the other guys from BOF). Stack of SHINee playing cards, tons of SHINee pictures on the cards eg. photoshoots and even them boys dressed as girls. And finally, a teenie SHINee phone sling bag. Ah, because of the SHINee galore, I completely forgotten about getting the FF keychain for Raymus.
Can't forget this baby here, teeeheee. It's a phone strap with 8 different pictures & there was only one in the entire store. ^-^ I blew S$3.90 on this one and altogether with the files etc was S$50.40 before deducting the SuJu and TVXQ file (not mine). $___$ I swear I'll start saving up again when school reopens. It kills to be such a spendthrift. Egg month, anyone? :) Mhmmmm, what else have I gotten? Awesome gladiator shoes from IMM, black studded tee from Esprit, skinny jeans from Esprit, puffed-sleeved shirt from F21, skirts from Cotton On, Hello Kity phone strap from IMM and an Eeyore keychain from Taka. Oh, and because my momma broke my Little Miss Sunshine bottle, I also managed to buy the exact same one from Taka! Teeeheee!


Labels: , ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »