<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Living in Sin
Sunday, 2 May 2010, 10:07 pm

Helo! I'm back! :DD
I managed to finish up my geography and sejarah projects within two weeks and passed them up on time yay! ^-^ This is the first time I've actually done my projects myself 'cos normally I would have my sister's ones to copy. So I really hope I could get full marks! ): Anddd uhmmm, I admit that I really hoped that I would recover from my flu & sore throat asap so I wouldn't have to worry about it during IR, and I did! But the thing is, it only recovered for a week, and now it's back. T-T
I know I'm a little late hehe, but we managed to find a last minute replacement for Jack Wann's empty seat- Alyssa! It would have been really nice if Jack Wann could make it, but thank God Jennifer and I weren't the only two girls at our table anymore. The event was supposed to start at 3, but Alyssa and I (I picked her up from her house) arrived 15 minutes later. We lingered outside the ballroom and even went all the way upstairs to the hotel rooms until they finally let us in about an hour and half later. Besides the food, I thought the performances etc were okay lorh! We made multiple toilet breaks because Alyssa insisted that she finds happiness in the loo. Although our table was definitely one of front ones, it would have been really nice if our table was more to the front in the middle. I don't know what I was doing either, but this is the first event I've been to where I hadn't bring home a truckload of pictures. ): But all in all, we had fun and I wouldn't mind attending another IR/IU in the coming years. ^-^

Our lovely glowsticks Wee Ren was so kind enough to buy for us! :D Mine is the turqoise one whereas the red and green ones are Jennifer's. I actually had a pink one too, but I accidentally bent it too hard and all the pink liquid came out. ): We took this while they were giving a whole bunch speeches hehe. I'm sorry but I'm not going to upload the rest of those IR pics here 'cos I'm afraid you might just laugh to your grave. I might upload them up on facebook though, if I get the time. I actually have a whole bunch of other things to blog about but we're going to have to wait until tomorrow 'cos my bed awaits me. Alright, good night! :D

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »