<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Apple Bottom Jeans
Tuesday, 4 May 2010, 7:54 pm


YEY I finally bought SHINee's 2009, Year of Us album hehe! ^-^
Hello. I think my Galaxie subscription is going to expire by the end of this semester and it's getting really boring already. I'm thinking that maybe I should subsribe to Cleo instead 'cos it's begining to appeal to me alot! ^-^ But the bad news is that I don't stand a chance to win those very chio! freebies from Galaxie if I don't continue my subscription. Eg. tickets to live shows, albums etc. Our midyear exams are in about four weeks' time and I'm here worrying about which magazine I should subscribe. Sigh. ):
I want an iPod Touch & Maybelline's Magnum Volum Express very badly huhuhu~! My parents actually agreed to buy an iTouch for me a few weeks ago but I don't know how come it ended up in my brother's hands. *dissapointed. But that's okay, I guess, my heart's content now that I have Jonghyun and Key right beside me every day. ^-^
Anyway, we had our class picture taken today and this year is the first time ever I actually get to sit in the front row! :D Actually, Raymus wanted to sit besides Jennifer and I but then I don't know how come we ended up switching places to the other end of the row. I don't know how the pictures will turn out but I really hope it won't be as shitty as last year's! Though I can't help but wonder if Pn. Doris/Pn. Sharizad will ask us to tag along in the Eng&Drama photoshoot tomorrow since we're such loyal members. HEHE.

A bunch of things I bought from Alyssa mag + the bun keychain we actually bought for Raymus. I don't know why everyone thought it was so surprising when we told them that the bun was for Raymus, and if I'm not mistaken we actually bought it for him as a birthday gift (he mentioned that he wanted it 'cos the keychain on his phone broke). I love the pink polka-dotted ribbon hehe, I don't regret buying it at all although we all expected it to come in a silkier material. Mmm.. In fact, I planning to buy a whole bunch of SHINee merch from the latest issue of Alyssa's mag. ^-^
Shockeroo: I'm watching some Taiwanese drama with Show Luo in it. wink!

Labels: ,

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »