<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm Your Juliet
Monday, 4 January 2010, 3:11 pm

Annyeong-haseyo! I just got back from school a couple of hours ago. Time passes really quickly, don't you agree? It's like just yesterday we were still worrying if we would stream this year, planning on what we would do with the amount of class fund we have. And today, it's the first day of school. Being in the morning session is fine I guess (besides having to wake up so early every morning), I just can't believe I'm 15 already. Omona, we're all getting really old! I really hope 2010 is going to be a great year for us all. Though I'm afraid that I won't be updating very frequently from now on as most of you would have known, I have a bunch of really important exams to prepare for. And in my case, last minute isn't really an option. Mmm.. I'm still considering what CCA I should join this year, I'm thinking English and Drama maybe? No more Kelab Seni Foto for me, no sir. I want a change and try new things! :D I'm still wondering if I should try out for librarian + choir, tooo.

I love SHINee's main vocalist, Kim Jonghyun truckloads! ^___^ In case you didn't know, he's the one with crimped, blonde hair with orange streaks (center one in the picture above). I have the urge of buying a crimping tool after seeing him in the Ring Ding Dong music video. Tee hee! I was really wrong when I first saw SHINee and thought they were just another Korean boyband with complete autotuned songs. Key, Onew, Tae Min, and Jonghyun especially can sing so well, zomg! Mmm.. I don't really like Minho, to be honest. (: Okay, gotta go finish that essay of mine! Bye everyone! :D
Blondie + Song writer + Musician =
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »