<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


The End of December
Thursday, 31 December 2009, 10:00 pm


We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.

Hi everyone. In about 2 hours' time it would be a whole new year, and a whole new begining for all of us. Uh-huh, can you believe it? 2009 has finally come to an end after so much has happened this year. As much as I hate to admit it, this year hasn't been a good year for me, and I shall summarise every thing that happened in this particular post.
List #2: Things That Has Happened, and Changed My Life in 2009
01. I got to know my classmates wayy better than I did while I was in form one and even put on a play with a bunch of them.
02. I got my first SOTD as Mrs. Chuck Bass, my Strumming Some Hearstrings skin.
03. I had the craziest opportunity to become president of Kelab Seni Foto and got to know a bunch of new friends.
04. Pn. Goh was astonished and had praised me for a my ability to write so well. Ngehehe..
05. I had all kinds of different, crazy hairstyles this year. And I even had my first manicure! :D
06. Apart from Maths, my results have slightly improved and I have motivated myself to work harder.
07. I have left my previous home, the previous yellow room I had once shared with my sister. Now I have my own pink room!
08. I admit I had cried the most in 2009, and barely made it through the phase that was killing me for a few months. But I did at the end of the day, thanks to Sumin (whom I had shared every thing with), Jennifer (who kept things off my mind for a while with her crazyness), Melody Lee (my fiancee), Jun Mae, everyone in school, and of course the Hillgrovians (though I wished you all were here). I LOVE YOU ALL x10000!
09. I managed to stay out of trouble for the entire year. Hehehehe.
10. I learned the phrase: If you love someone, set him free. If it was meant to be, he will come back to you. And it changed my life, because it works all the time. (:
11. I cut my hair short like Nicole Richie on the last day of '09.
Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; Here's to the things that are yet to come, and the memories that we hold. Let us all have our new year resolutions! :D
List #3: My New Year 2010 Resolutions
01. Study muthaeffin' hard to get straight A's (including Chinese and Maths!) for PMR.
02. Get an A for Maths and Science for my school exams. (my Maths is a definitely nono)
03. Submit more skins and get another SOTD.
04. Find myself again, 'cos I've seem to have lost myself a few months back.
05. Save up S$1K every month as college + university fund.
06. Revamp my room again and make it paradise!
07. Get at least one certificate this year.
Tags Replied: Show ▼

Labels:

Leave a Comment


Older Entries »