<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Essayage
Sunday, 8 November 2009, 8:20 pm

Oh %#&*$^, bloody hell, my Photobucket bandwidth finally exceeded today while I was out shopping + stuffing my face with delish curry puffs at the Curve and Ikea a few hours ago. Fortunately, Photobucket sent me an email to warn me about my bandwidth exceeding soon enough for me to save my blog first.
Anyway, to those who are using my 01. Strumming Some Heartstrings blogskin, I've edited and replaced the image URLs at Blogskins.com already. So yeah, all you gotta do is download the skin again, copy and paste every thing you've edited before in your previous skin into the new one, and viola! I'm so sorry for the inconvinience though. I'll try to figure something out to prevent things like this from happening again. 对不起! 不好意思! Or if you want to, feel free to upload the images to your own server so that you don't have to worry about my bandwidth exceeding again. How?

(click on the image to enlarge)
All you gotta do is click on the links beneath the Download button here, save the images onto your computer/lappy, then go to any image hosts (like Photobucket, Imagehost, etc) and upload them up. Of course, this isn't 100% necessary. This is just so you won't have to worry about my ever-exceeding bandwidth. I guess having my bandwidth exceeding is a very big turn off, huh? ):
Tags Replied:
Paaser: Okay, found it already! It's http://www.geocities.jp/choco_asa. And as for the Twitter widget, log into your Twitter account first, then click here. Hope this helps! :D
Charlyn + N-ataliee(: + Xinyi: My pleasure. Sorry again for the trouble!
Clarisa: Google. (:
PasserBy: Hey. Yeah, the problem is fixed now. Click here please! :D
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »