<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I Am Chuck Bass
Friday, 30 October 2009, 9:08 pm

I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist.. (:
Hola! We have about 6 more papers to sit for until our year end exams are officially over. Mmm.. Our last paper will be on next Tuesday, Maths. It's a Friday night, plus I've already studied a lil' of my Science and my Maths for Paper 2, that's my excuse to be here blogging instead of studying. LOL. Almost all of the papers we've sat for is effin' hard for me since I barely studied. I've been sick for the past few days, too. Anyway, lately I've noticed that for the past few months my blog has been pretty much inactive, comparing to last year when I update my blog every day. My blog follows the same ol' routine pretty much every month:
Update MIA Closes down due to exams Opens up again MIA
Well yeah, I figured that out when I was supposed to be studying. So then, I came up with a whole new List of Things to Do After My Exams. It's been a while since I last made a new list of things (refer to my previous posts), so this is going to be my first in a very long while.

List #1: Things to Do After My Exams
01. Skin, skin and more skinnnn! :D
02. Read To Kill A Mocking Bird, Emma and Wuthering Weights. Oh, and my Romeo and Juliet comic book. Haha!
03. Get another SOTD. ^_____^
04. Blog about my settling in a new house.
05. Blog about me and my friends' Phantom of the Opera parody.
06. Download Cobra Starship's Good Girls Go Bad music video. LOL.
07. Read the many Scholastic books I bought a couple of months ago.
08. Continue my GG marathon. *Chuck Bass <3
09. Decide whether to get LG's Ice Cream Phone 1, Ice Cream 2 or Lollipop.
10. Open up a blogshop. (maybe) Hehe..
11. Cut my fringe
I've been thinking about editing the "Contact" navi on my blog 'cause the alignment of the contact form has been driving me crazy. I'm still deciding whether I should put a list of blogs I follow or my blogskins there. Any suggestions anybody? I'm also trying to figure out how to place the Follower gadget on my blog. Can anyone teach me? ):


LG Lollipop


LG Ice Cream Phone 2


LG Ice Cream Phone 1
Which one do you guys prefer? Ice Cream 1, Ice Cream 2 or Lollipop? I guess I'm getting a new phone for my birthday present, but I'm not sure if I should get the Ice Cream 1 (which has already been launched long ago), the Ice Cream 2 (soon to be launched) or the Lollipop (also soon to be launched). I like the functions of Lollipop the most, but I don't really like the dark shade of pink, and I like the Ice Cream's large keypads! >_____<
Tags Replied:
Jiayi: Hello! :D
Kelly: Thank you! Don't worry, I don't think you're one. Haha! (:
-: Thanks! :D Really? I thought Xiaxue is really popular in SG. LOL.
Ate Joey: Hello!
Sueann♥: Awww.. Thank you! I will skin more when my exams are over. Haha! Oh, and there's nothing really special about my current blogskin leh, I just edited this one. (:
Angel: Hello! My current skin? Thank you! :D Credits to this skin. (:
Guests: Hello! You're Emily? (:
Passerby<3: Hello! Sorry, but my current skin is for my personnel use only. I might submit it to http://blogskins.com when I make a new one though. (: And the hearts for my Twitter, just paste li {list-style-image: url(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk117/gingersweet_blinkies/ba041-pink.gif);} at the head of your template. Of course, you can change the image URL if you want to. (:
*****: Thank you! :D
Teal: Thanks! :D Where did I learn what?
Regine: Yay! Another Paramore fan! Haha! :D I love My Heart the most! :D
Emme: Hi! Which pic? The Spongebob one? I use Adobe Photoshop. (:
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »