<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


We'll Get It Right This Time
Thursday, 30 July 2009, 1:06 pm


Lee Min Ho of Boys Over Flowers vs. Jun Matsumoto of Hana Yori Dango
Bwahaha! Who do you prefer? Lee Min Ho as Gu Junpyo or Matsujun as Domyouji Tsukasa? For those who didn't know, both guys played the same role for the same show. Only thing is that Lee Min Ho played for the Korean series, whereas Jun Matsumoto played for the Japanese series. I needn't put much thought into it, but I definitely choose Jun! Hehehe.. The Japanese series came out wayyy before the Korean series did, though obviously, the Korean series is more popular than the Japanese one. I don't really understand why either. ):
I have to admit that the people in the Boys Over Flowers (Korean version) are better looking than the ones in Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Version), although I am a HYD fan myself. You can check back my previous posts back in November 2008, when I couldn't help but to blog about HYD non-stop! But then again, I think that the acting in HYD is anytime better than BOF, and also BOF is a bit cliche. That's just my personal opinion though. :B
Let's Multiply, Baybeh
This post has been edited about a hundred times already, and I promise that this shall be the last. Anyway, I won't be blogging here at http://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com for the time being. No, that doesn't mean I'm switching over to another domain, so don't relink me. I will be back! Instead, I'll be blogging at my Multiply, click here please. (:
Why? Because I'm too in love with Multiply now to leave. And I don't have the heart to abandone my blog either. So, don't worry, I'm not dead. Hahaaa.. Oh yes, I'll love you many many if you get yourself a Multiply account, too! You'll loveee it! Don't forget to invite me if you do! xoxo's
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »