<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'd Be Damned Not To Miss You
Tuesday, 23 June 2009, 8:20 pm

Sorry it took me forever to update with a proper post. The past few weeks have been uber hectic for us all as we were busy preparing for Sunday's carnival. It's all over now, so we pretty much can't skip class anymore as we don't have the "We have to go start getting ready for our pre-sales now. Bye!" excuse anymore. Ohh, this is going to be an awfully long post! This is like, the third time I'm writing this post already, too. Zomg, Paramore's new album, Brand New Eyes, will be released on Josh Farro's birthday, a day after mine, on the 29th of September! && there are all together 11 songs in the album, their very first single is called "Ignorance". I've heard the live version of Ignorance online before, not bad lorh, I guess.
Anyway, carnival was okay. We spent pretty much the whole time walking up and down the school until it was my turn to start selling. We made quite a lot of coupons. Mehehe.. Pictures! They weren't taken by me but I found them in my camera, so whatever. Ohh! Some of them I stole from Lick Yin's blog. Bwahaha! Hope he won't mind.


We won the "Best-Banner Award". *Joke*


Our pathetic water balloon game. Jia Deng && Lick Yin.


Wee Ren && Wee Keat. Yes, they are to throw water balloons at. Mehehe..


Lick Yin attempting to pop the balloon above Wee Keat.


The making of the water balloons. Photo credits to Lick Yin.


Our stall. Photo credits to Lick Yin.
Gahhh.. So much for preventing my blog from lagging! Just wait for all the pictures to load, okay? Anyway, I won't be updating my blog so regularly anymore as I will be very very very busy moving. Oh, and tags I will reply soon! One more thing:

HEPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE SHIN!
You have the chioest ever younger brother! Bwahaha!
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »