<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Chio-ness :)
Thursday, 5 March 2009, 8:25 pm

Oh, look! A package for me!
Hahahaa.. I finally got my Romeo and Juliet yesterday from Scholastic. It took them sooooo long for my Romeo and Juliet to arrive.
"But soft; What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she."
Sorry for neglecting this blog for so long though, I've been very busy lately, and I hardly have anything to blog about anywayyy...
Anyway, I was so heppy heppy just now in school because I got an A for my Science. I got just perfectly a nice 75%. I know it isn't very good or anything, but you know what's awesome???
I DON'T HAVE TO GO TUITION!!!
LOL.. For the past few weeks, it was all about me bargaining with some teachers to give me extra marks so I'd pass a test or either to get higher marks. It's not that I'm desperate or I'm really that stupid or anything, but I really did very poorly this time round, and I don't understand why!!!
Anyway anyway, moving onnn... Guess what? My second successful blogskin! Heheheee.. Featuring TOP. Sorry, I don't think I'll be submitting this to blogskins.com because of some reasons.. But here's an idea of how it looks like:


(click on the image to enlarge)

The navigations are at the bottom so you can't really see them. The background image is very big because it's supposed to be a desktop wallpaper. There's even a G-Dragon (Kwon Ji Yong- I'm not sure what to call him) version, but that one is still 'under construction'.
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »