<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I Love You; Saranghaeyo
Saturday, 14 February 2009, 7:11 pm


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope you had an awesome Valentine's day and had a blast with your special someone(s)! We had school today although it's a Saturday because of replacement class, and Christine didn't come to 'celebrate' with meee... >_______< Marion + Jennifer and I went to class by class today to collect the designs for the photography t-shirt competition. So I pretty much missed half the day of school. Heheheeee... Anyway, I've updated our school's Photography Club website, so please do check it out! It's yellow! The link is at the top of this post. So just friggin click on it, okay? Do Drop a tag while you're at it. ^_____^
Ermmm... Nothing much happened the past week besides all the class-skipping to collect the Bomba fees and to inform everyone about the competition we're having for Kelab Seni Foto. After finding out that there was no photography that Thursday (although En. Ardi told us that there was), I stupidly went to school early early thinking that we had ICTL, but ended up we didn't. Believe me, I almost cried when I found out that we didn't have ICTL, seriously. >______<

See! See! Look what I got for Valentine's Day! A Sony Cyber-shot W130 camera! Heheheeee.. Heppy heppy~ I've been wanting one for quite a while now. I went around the whole house taking all kinds of silly pictures on the day I got it. LOL.. Sorry, if you didn't get a gift from me on Valentine's Day! I couldn't afford to order anything as I was saving money + the economy now is so bad & everything now is like, damn expensive. Heheheee.. To those who didn't have fun on Valentine's Day/didn't receive anything from anyone, go buy yourselves some chocolates to cheer yourself up. LOL...



*be proud, Jennifer*
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »