<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Let's Make This Last Forever
Wednesday, 14 January 2009, 10:54 pm

Argh~ I still cringe whenever I think about it! A friend of mine is seriously secretly trying to sabotage the pagkakamangha lapian I'm hosting for someone really special! Grrr... Anyway, I'm still working on my new blogskin, which will be very simple so that your computers won't lag so much when you visit my blog. Recently, I've been using my PSP alot to come to my blog at night in my room to reply tags and stuff, but the big blue image on top takes at least five minutes to load. Imagine that! LOL.. I've been so busy with school work the past few days, I don't even have any time to blog anymore! I'm busy with homework + studying at night, whereas in the morning I'm stuck doing the homework I left out at night. Oh mann... I'll try finishing my homework in school from now on.
Last Friday was our Pendaftaran Aktiviti Kokurikulum (extra cocurriculars registration), and like last year, I'm in the Photography and the Volleyball club. But this year, instead of St. John, I joined Kadet Bomba for Badan Beruniform. At least I don't have to wear the nursy hat and walk around school looking like a lunatic, right? LOL.. Anyway, so far since Christmas, I've been super addicted to playing the Bleach game in my PSP (*thanks to someone). It's very fun, believe me, I'm still considering whether to watch the show or not. The song is very nice though.
Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't support PSP users, so I can't blog using my PSP unless I sign up for this Blog-Through-Email thingy, which they say is very risky, because chances of your blog getting hacked is very high.
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »