<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Gotta Be Somebody
Saturday, 31 January 2009, 11:33 pm

Nobody wants to be the last one there,
Everyone wants to feel like someone cares.
Nobody wants to go on on their own,
Everyone wants to know that they're not alone.


That is so true. Lyrics from Nickelback's Gotta Be Somebody, my latest addiction. After listening to this song a couple of times on my road trip back from Pahang, I've decided to add one more thing to my 2009 resolutions, which is being there for every single one of my friends, like them or not, being their "somebody" (duh). That's something to achieve, right? Heppy heppy. Anyway, I've finally changed my blogskin! Yay!! Now the space for my blog posts isn't so limited anymore, and I could post up pictures!



Heppy heppy birthday to the dearest Tan Christine! Fourteen and whoa!, you're getting pretty old already! Our friendship & all the crazy times we had is the most beautiful thing on earth to me, although we had our ups and downs. Hope you had a blast on your birthday (although you're sick), and may God bless you with health, fortune and happiness throughout the whole year!!!

I curse whoever that deleted my precious favourite Paramore video on YouTube. Anyhow, I managed to find another video of the same performance on YouTube. Thank God! I wouldn't be able to manage without it, I swear. Here's the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJVnwM5WLI

I just got back from Big Book Store, after buying a very unbelievably perfect + adorable gift wrapper to wrap my new scrapbook with. I made a deal with Jennifer that I'll give her my old, retarded one after I've finished copying. Also, I've finally bought a birthday card for Christine, for a fair price. Gosh, I miss shopping so much! I haven't been out somewhere fun in a while, I guess. Anyway, three more days until Ate Joey's birthday!! And I haven't got her a gift yet. Aww mann... Help meeee....
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »