Sunday, 30 November 2008, 8:02 pm
Gosh, do I feel like a retard or do I feel like a retard? I just came back from Carrefour a couple of hours ago. You'll never guess who I saw! No, I'm not gonna tell. It's for me to know and for you to find out. I'll give you a hint or two though. It's a her and she's from Seafield. LOL.. Good luck trying to figure it out, because seriously, I'm about to leave you wondering who that person is for the rest of your life. LOL.. Oh yeah, to darling Jennifer, welcome back! Hope you had your fun the past few days. Okay, I'm currently blogging using a whole new monitor we bought just now at Carrefour for a pretty low price. And gosh, I really start to wonder, are the people who design monitors retarded or something?? The new monitor we bought is a LCD Monitor, so it's kind of flat, and very wide. I mean, the width and the height really don't go, so for me now it's like, whatever site I go to it seems so wide and poorly aligned. Even my own blog. *Super pissed* Oh, but the good news is that I finally bought the two pairs of hoop earrings I wanted. Yay! Right now, I'm seriously obsessed with Arashi, I mean, their songs can sound stupid & gay at first. But it gets better and better after a while. LOL.. Hmm.. SPM is going to end pretty soon, and seriously, I can't wait to go Singapore! See, there's this particular pair of shoes that caught my eye the other day when I was shopping in Sunway Piramid, but the price was omigosh, so crazy! So yeah, I plan on buying them in Singapore, hopefully for a cheaper price. The problem is whether I can find it or not. I have a pretty long shopping list to clear when I get there, you know. Also craving for the awesome food over there, and also the bubble tea and the Pink Dolphin drink. Hahas.. I re-watched HYD yesterday evening, because I wanted to know the quote that Tsukasa's sister, Tsubaki told him. The love one. Unfortunately, in different sites and different DVDs, the subs will be different, too, so I didn't really get the one I wanted. Sorry, but I can't really remember it myself, but the quote is seriously meaningful and makes the whole season go round. It's something like, if you want to be loved, you need to love first. When you are in love, you will do anything for it, you will have to make sacrifices for it. You will want to serve it. The other one is like, when you love someone, grab hold her heart and never let go. Treat her as if she's precious, and she's the only one meant for you. Yeah, I know. It sounds pretty lame here, but if you watch the series, it's really awesome!
- When Makino first punched Domyouji in the face. Domyouji's expression was unbelievably adorable!
- When Domyouji Tsukasa gets beaten the hell out of him just to stop Sakurako from hurting Makino's face. And after the damage was already done, Makino asked Domyouji why didn't he fight back. His reply was, "Obviously.. it's because I love you." That was really sweet!
- When Domyouji first asked Makino on a date.
- When Makino and Domyouji got stuck in the elevator on their first date. It was so cute & so sweet. Especially the part when Domyouji saved Makino.
- When Domyouji hits Yuuki's boyfriend for calling Makino a 'bimyou'.
- When all of the F4s were in a fight.
- When Domyouji and Makino first met in New York.
- When Tsubaki saved Makino and treated her for a meal. Makino acted like she don't give a damn about Domyouji, and that she never really liked him much anyway. And as Tsubaki was leaving, Makino chased after her and confessed that she's still in love with Domyouji, and always will be, no matter what. And no matter how much she tried, she just can't forget him. This scene was really sad!
- When Shigeru and Domyouji were on their first date, and Shigeru tricked him that Makino was in the same restaurant as them. LOL.. It was cute.
- When Domyouji moved into the same building as Makino.
- When Makino moved in with Domyouji and became his 'maid'.
- When Domyouji got disowned, and the Domyouji Enterprise was going down, and in the rain, Makino said that she didn't like Domyouji anymore, and never wanted to see him again.
- When Makino went out in the snow to search for Yuuki and got missing herself, although not remembering her, Domyouji went to save Makino.
- When Domyouji's memory recovered, and the time they spent inside the little cabin.
- Domyouji's proposal to Makino.
- Okay, prepare yourself for the shock. The person I saw today was Pn. Cheok, with her children, buying Ogawa chair for 50% discount. LOL.. Why am I telling you this now, you ask? This is like, your reward for actually reading my posts. LOL.. Now, reading someone's blog isn't so bad after all, is it?
LOL.. Sorry, I can't find any screen shots of Season Two. Note that the screen shots of Season One weren't taken by me, I got them from here. So yeah, thanks for sharing the pictures! Hope you guys will spare some time to watch this awesome series! :D Leave a Comment
Older Entries »