<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Will You Stay Awake For Me?
Wednesday, 17 September 2008, 3:33 pm

Recent Updates:
- I've re-activated my Multiply account. Therefore, add me!
- I've updated the "About Me" section and my media box in my second friendster account.
- The song playing in my friendster profile now is Awake by Secondhand Serenade . Damn nice.
You really should go download that amazing song. Seriously, so nicee!! Anyway, I haven't blogged in a day or two. So I'll try to squeeze everything in this post . Today's a public holiday, by the way. That's why I'm here blogging at this hour. Hahas.. Yesterday, when we were still waiting for the bell to ring, Tsui San wished be Happy Birthday. Odd, no? She thought that my birthday is on the 16th September, not on the 28th. This morning, when I turned on my phone [which I haven't done in a pretty longgg time ], I received a text message from her, too. It said something like this:
Don't think I forgot! Happy birthday! Enjoy your first year as a
teen!
Hahas.. Silly girl. She must have sent it two days ago. Anyway, time flies, and the time is
about to come when I'm gonna have to move out of my house and into another.
Another which I'm not so familiar with. *Gulp* Hopefully I get used to living so
far away from everything. Or I'll crash and burn for sure.
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »