<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sober Intoxication
Saturday, 9 August 2008, 11:03 pm

I missed school today. As I said before, school on a Saturday, is just so wrong. Red alert. Christine is sick again. That banana is always sick. I can't even remember when was the last time I was sick, honestly. For the past few days, I have loads of people coming up to me, telling me that I really need to have some confidence. They got me thinking, that might be true. Pn. Phang knows that I'm really quiet in class, and she's been making fun of me about it. We'll see, you dickhead. You just wait, you are so gonna take back those harsh words you said to me. The book that I'm currently reading, In Or Out by Claudia Gabel, I regretted buying that book at first. But then, the other night when I peeked at the last page of the book, it isn't so bad after all. SOMEONE told me that I was like Nola in the book. I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. Hey, when will I meet my Matt then? Gosh. I remember telling Gustine that he needed confidence, too. He wanted to perform during Leo IU, but wasn't sure of himself. And I, yes I myself told him that he needed confidence. My other friend, Yee Pei told me the exact same thing. I'll try, I guess. I wish I was Jia Deng. Currently working on This Is Our Playground. It has been quite a while since I wrote a story, I'm afraid that maybe I lost my passion for writing. I so cannot let that happen. It's the only thing I've got, seriously. That's all for today, I guess. In a hurry.
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »