<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


IN or OUT, stupid book
Thursday, 7 August 2008, 8:44 pm

I hate myself. Really, I do. Each time I try to look for something, I look all over the house, but that whatever that I'm looking for always ends up right in front of my eyes. I just took around thirty minutes to look for my photoshop disk to install it into my laptop. Now I'm currently struggling to install it. Urgh. School on Saturday again, though it is confirmed that I am not to attend. Wehehe. Today was okay, I guess. Jia Deng and I had Pn. Goh's pass during Moral, but since Pn. Cheok caught us going out of class, we thought we'd better be honest and return the pass to Pn. Goh and get back to class. I want a banner for This Is Our Playground. Can someone please make one for me? My computer doesn't have enough disk space to open my photoshop anymore, and I don't know how to install it into my laptop. Can anyone teach me? :(
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »