<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


080808
Tuesday, 12 August 2008, 9:21 pm

Right this second, Chrisy and I have officially known eachother for one year, 21 hours and 21 minutes. Yep, believe it or not, Chrisy and I met on August 11th last year. Awesome. Oh, did I mention that I've signed up for Fiction Central? Yeah, if you could find me, you might be able to read This Is Our Playground, Ella Ella Laine, Knocking On Heaven's Door and loads more there sometime. Just not now, I'm still working on it. Today is day three without Chrisy. Pn. Phang has been really nice to me these days, maybe because she realized what she said wrong last week. Anyway, remember when I mentioned about our next Sivik project? Pn. Phang wants us to buy a plain white T and let Alyssa design. I've seen the design, what can I say?? I can do way better. Though I doubt Alyssa would let me do the designing. Her design is pretty much like the school band's T shirt. Anyway, currently addicted to one of the Spiderman albums, one of the first ones. I loveee Ana Johnsson and Dashboard Conffesionals.
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »