<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7723930638296559084\x26blogName\x3d%E2%9C%BD+JOANNEE+CANDYGRAM\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8938662058999311226', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Watch it burn, let it die
Sunday, 29 June 2008, 10:34 pm

May I present to you, my first ever Photoshop creation posted to the net! Click here to view my creation. Yes, I know, you don't have to tell me, it's kind of hideous. One second I was playing around with the brushes, the next second POOF!, that's what popped up in front of me. I just recently learned how to upload my Photoshop files to my Photobucket account, therefore my Photobucket account is now filled with my creations, icons.. etc., mostly stuff that people could use to beautify their blogs. Turns out I have to save it specially for web and devices. Click! Lalala~ Click here to view another one of my creations. This one has my name on it , I used the brushes which I downloaded from Brusheezy, gradient tool and pattern stamp tool. I like it, but the color's very dull. You'll never know, the one day I start blog skinning again might come someday. MIGHT, SOMEDAY. I don't know, we'll never know until that day's here. New habit: adding smileys to my blog posts..?? Whatt?? Anyway, I'm done with my Geo project, half-way with my Seni . A couple of hours ago, I realized how long it has been since I had been to friendster. I went during the evening, and wow , have I ever seen so many friend requests and comments waiting to be approved and replied. I got so lazy and just closed the window. Believe me, there really is alot to be done. I don't think I'll ever go back to friendster-ing, maybe I should just stick to blogging . My blog has been really active these past few weeks. I'm really fond of blogging these days . Oh hey, I forgot to tell everyone. I signed up for this thingy called CO.NR [at least I think that's the name of the site], so my blog has two URLs now, joannee-candygram.blogspot.com and candygram.co.nr. Chrisy won't be going to school this Thursday, Friday and next Monday, she's going to Macao [I think] with her family. So basically, I'm stuck with SCANDAL aka Jenny ~ FuRRR.. My plugboard is happy happy joy joy for the past few days. New plugs at least twice a day, thank you very much. Nothing much to post anymore. Good Night!
Leave a Comment


Older Entries »